Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Currently In


1. Urban Decay's Naked pallete
2. Forever21 top
3. Forever21 faceted bead earrings
4. ASOS watch
5. Beckett's Endgame 


I know I got the Naked palette pretty late but better late than never. I don't wear much makeup but, whenever I do, I always focus on my eyes. And I just love collecting eye shadows! Yesterday, I was walking past Sephora and decided to buy Urban Decay's Naked palette. I haven't used it yet but I'm sure it'll be amazing. I'm so eager to try the gunmetal shadow. It's my favorite color among the other colors. Now I want to buy the Naked 2 palette. I can buy it online but I've had bad experience with buying makeup online so I'll wait till the end of this month. Super excited!
The top, from Forever21, I got it about less than 2 weeks ago and I've been wearing it pretty much everyday since then. It's so comfortable and loose fitting. Just the way I like my tops. And I love the zipper detailing on it too! 
Anyways, I went for a casual birthday dinner and this is what I wore. The weather in New York has been amazing after the snow. I really didn't need to wear the thick heavy coat because I was sweating like a pig. 
Beret (Century21); Scarf (H&M); Trench coat (Forever21); Jeans (GAP) 

Bag (gift from my brother); Boots (Spring)
  
On the other hand, I still didn't get a chance to create the makeup look from Chanel Bombay-Paris collection. But I will do it sometime before this week ends. I will get to it as soon as possible.
Henna

3 comments: